It guarantees a constant and uniform supply of the other machines in the production line. Considering the aggressive and difficult access environment in which he usually works, this project was oversized in the critical parts to avoid any breakage and loss of production. Its belt supports high weight, and its drag chain has links, pulleys and pins designed for a long service life.
CONSTRUCTIVE FEATURES / DETAILS
- Steel conveyor tiles ensure alignment over time, preventing gaps and leaks from the materials being transported.
- Drag chain with tempered steel pulleys.
- The belt chain is constantly lubricated.
- Greater flow of materials on the conveyor belt with the chipper axis, ensuring a stabilized feed.
- Disassembly of the reduction box with practicality through the coupling with adaptation on both sides.
- Gear reducer for high durability and with stepped pulley for speed variation.
- Two motor drive. One for the chipper and one for the conveyor.
- Structure able for adapting silo (funnel) – Optional.
|Image||Model||Production||Power||Dimensions (WxHxL)||Approximate weight||Trough Dimensions (WxHxL)||Capacity||Wheelbase|
|MN-4||Up to 35 Ton/hour||03 hp – 1150 rpm + 10 hp - 1750 rpm||2040 x 1550 x 4820 mm||2360 kg||860 x 580 x 3500 mm||Sem Silo: 1,71 m3 / Com Silo: 8,89 m3||3700 mm|