Disintegrators can be used in various industry where crushing of dry and hardened elements is required, and when there are stones to be disposed of, enabling rolling. In cases of very hard stones, the Disintegrator expels them from the line. It has a flat roller and one with knives that work in different rotations also making the prelamination of the clay. The passage between the rollers is from 4 to 12 mm depending on the model of the machine. Used in ceramic industries in general, recyclers and others.
CONSTRUCTIVE FEATURES / DETAILS
- Headboards cast in special material to absorb impacts and reduce vibrations.
- Smooth cylinder made of cast manganese steel
- It has motor bases attached to the structure.
- Cylinders easy to dismantle and simple to replace cutting blades.
- The spring system prevents damage to the cylinder, axles and bearings.
- Collector track eliminates hard stones from clay.
|Image||Model||Production||Power||Dimensions (WxHxL)||Approximate weight||Smooth Cylinder Dimensions (ØxW)||Dimensions of Lam. Cylinders Rechargeable (ØxW)|
|MN-500||Up to 22 Ton/hour||05 hp – 1150 rpm + 15 hp – 1750 rpm||1270 x 2000 x 2650 mm||1530 kg||Ø500 x 450 mm||Ø380 x 450 mm|