The Primary Crusher is an equipment developed with the purpose of performing primary crushing of ores. It acts with two or three toothed axes rotating against each other that force the breaking of clods when passing between them. The input and output granulometry depends on the regulation and size of the machine. Natreb has standard models and customizes the equipment to the customer’s needs. These machines can also be used as a shredder for construction waste and some recyclable materials.
CONSTRUCTIVE FEATURES / DETAILS
- Helical cylindrical gear reducer with three output shafts in a welded and normalized sheet reduction box. Planetary gearboxes can be used in special projects.
- A carcass of the whole primary crusher body is made of welded steel plate.
- Compressed combs make it easy to clean and form the clod size at the exit.
- Cutting blades coated with hard solder, easy to dismantle and recover. For some materials, differentiated alloy blades are developed.
- Exclusive coupling with mechanical safety device on all three axles.
- Pneumatic clutch with easy activation.
- Possibility of reversing rotation for disengagement
|Imagem||Modelo||Produção||Potência||Dimensões (LxAxC)||Peso Aproximado|
|NTB-900||Até 70 Ton/hora||40 cv – 1750 rpm||2300 x 1433 x 2636 mm||4500 kg|