This machine can be used both in the preparation of the ceramic mass for rest and maturation stock and in the production line. It has 4 hammers that force the clay to pass through a sifted sieve. It has helical gear reducer that ensures reduced energy consumption.
CONSTRUCTIVE FEATURES / DETAILS
- Helical gear reducer for heat-treated alloy steels.
- High durability and reliability in the gearbox, without noise and perfect alignment.
- The screws and the geometry of the coupling work as a safety fuse, preventing foreign bodies from entering the bowl together with the clay.
- Easily accessible screens for changing and cleaning.
- High strength, welded and bored sheet metal housing.
- Central rotor with dimensioned shaft and hammer edges coated with hard weld with high security.
- Coating on the parts exposed to rubbing with clay.
- Pneumatic clutch with smooth activation.
|Image||Model||Production||Power||Dimensions (WxHxL)||Approximate weight||Rotor Diameter|
|MN-5 B||Up to 16 Ton/hour||30 hp - 1150 rpm||1785 x 2180 x 2260 mm||1400 kg||Ø500 mm|