The laminators continue the process of shredding raw materials, complementing the work of another laminator or mixer. Its function is based on the crushing of clays between its two high-strength cylinders that work at different speeds. It can be used in the ceramic production line and in dough preparation. Its production capacity is related to its size (model) and the regulation of the lamination thickness. The cylinders of Natreb rolling mills are cast in steel alloyed with chromium and manganese, which allows long durability. The Laminator performs the process of removing the boulders and completes the mixture of the mass, better distributing the water in the clay. The result is a better finish and greater resistance of the ceramic product.
CONSTRUCTIVE FEATURES / DETAILS
- Nodular iron headboards.
- Easel with feet and bench to support grinding and motors.
- Cylinders with different speeds that rub the clay particles together, improving the lamination result.
- Spherical roller bearings, sealed in their housings with a mechanical labyrinth system.
- Safety fuses and cylinder adjustment system totally external to the protections to facilitate periodic regulation.
- Support structure of the laminator suitable for receiving grinding. (Grinding is an optional equipment).
- Activation of the scraper blades by means of a spring system that dispenses compressed air for activation.
|Image||Model||Production||Power||Dimensions (WxHxL)||Approximate weight||Smooth Cylinder Dimensions (ØxW)|
|MN-500 C||Up to 16 Ton/hour||25 hp - 1750 rpm + 15 hp - 1750 rpm||2070 x 1800 x 2390 mm||1900 kg||Ø500 x 450 mm|