Machine for production of up to 11Ton/hour of ceramic products such as bricks, structural blocks, slab covers, cast elements, sticks for tiles, tiles and other products. The air chamber and grids allow excellent air extraction from the clay. The coil uniformizes the mass flow and the final compression on the nozzle, resulting in the final product of perfect finish, with excelente mechanical resistance and low tensile index.
CONSTRUCTIVE FEATURES / DETAILS
- Helicoidal gears with high durability and reliability
- Hammers with replaceable edges, easy to replace.
- Excellent polishing coil, reduces clay adhesion and consequently increasing yield and production stability.
- Bipartite cannon with plate coating and directing splints
- Wear body fully lined and sealed
- Welded and heat-treated steel sheet housing relieves stresses and prevents cracking.
- Forced lubrication by gear pump
- Pneumatic clutch with smooth drive.
|Image||Model||Production||Power||Dimensions (WxHxL)||Approximate weight||Coil Dimensions (ØxW)|
|MN-2 B||Up to 11 Ton/hour||50 hp - 1750 rpm||1300 x 1200 x 2100 mm||1870 kg||Ø290 mm|